So I found some super cool leggings, and I decided to cross refferance all sites to get the best price.
WELL, I found the same leggings from Nasty Gal($30) on Love Culture($13.90)
Ill link you! here:
I like both companies but I think that Nasty Gal rlly over priced these leggings :/
Being that both pairs are so easily avail.
EDIT: I bought the pair from LC and Im in la-la-la love :D So majestic
A little review of two Love Culture dreses :)
Starting off with the ” lace and velvet dress” - Colors- black lace upper and red velvet lower.
- good price
- nice upper detailing with the lace pannel’s
- cute cordinating buttons
- well sewn
- not flattering for ALL body types
- not for very busty gal’s
- not for very short gal’s either
I personally really like the dress :) it fits me rather well and its super fun to style <3
Reffrance: Im 5’6 - size large
Now on to the ” Houndstooth skater dress” - color- black and white pattern
- So flattering, a very universal dress
- cute faux leather pannel at the bottom
- holds the skater shape, the material is not lifeless
- Many styling options
- not lined
- where the upper is sewn to the skirt the fabric is not pattern is not correctly aligned…..but not a huge deal
- not sheer untill stretched the max, so get your right size so you dont distort the pattern!
I think this dress is supppeeer cute <3 Its very flattering on my coke bottle figure…..and its styling options are vast.
Im very happy with these purchases, and the quality; and the in-store service.
however if you order online, the call center has some very rude people -___-
and dont expect a tracking number, you have to call and ask for it; dont email them they take forever to reply.
OTHER than that Im totally happy!
I know Kristen Stewart gets alot of heat from the media, but it doesnt change my fondness of her. We dont know her, so who’s to say anything. IMO shes a good evolving actress; she just has to refine her craft. Not to mention shes drop dead Gorgeous.
PS. her peforformance as Joan Jett forever wins a place in my little dark heart.
I really love this OP by Chantilly, its called Phantom Merry-Go-Round :D
I saw it in person and fell in love :/ but I had just spend all my dress money </3
The next $390 I have will go for this OP …..
I need it in my life.
So many FEEL’S
Such eye candy to a gothic loli, such as myself ;p
I need these in my life.
<3 Moi Meme Moitie <3
So heres a little over view review of 2 BODYLINE jsk’s :)
ENJOY: PS Ill be posting a in depth review on my youtube soon!
So First starting off with L329: I got the black colour way.
The picture is very accurate down to all the little deatails….but it was better quality than I had expected from BL :)
- Well made
- highly detailed
- flattering shape
- hold both small and large pettie’s well
- decent lace when used
- Sizing not super accurate (glad I sized up)
- Waist ties are not removable
- Waist ties are cut to thick for my liking
- Hard to iron/steam
Next L135: I got the RED colour way
- Nice fabric, thicker than I expected and not sheer at all
- Decent lace, and not over-used
- Very nicely cut a flattering shape for pretty much everyone
- Chest bow is detachable
- Cheap ribbon lacing
- buttons not well sewn
- the coker it comes with is *cough* Tacky…
So thats all love’s! More BL and Brand reviews comming soon =^.^=